View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:32 AM   #70
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likethunda View Post
He works out of a shop in Carson California.

I am helping him get more customers in the 240sx community, but he can Paint any car. he usually works on cars until they are finished without taking any days off. so the turn around time is good(depending how much body damage you have)

I feel that its best for me to forward your information(for his sake, i wont want him to get bombarded with phone calls),and also so i know who is interested in getting their cars painted. I can always go to the shop and take Pictures of the Process and forward them to the customer or post them on zilvia.
Met with him today. He's a nice guy. I will be going to him in the near future as soon as I find the time to drop the car off. and he does have his own shop.

I agree with likethunda, there is no need to post his number on here. Likethunda is a good gateway for him to get legit customers instead of guys who just want to get quotes when they have no money.

Only one problem... The entrance to his shop is not low friendly lol. Pretty steep. Coming out is a bitch.

iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote