Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 08:53 AM   #41
BoostyMcZface
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BoostyMcZface is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I hope too. There's a big Nissan/Infiniti following at least. As far as PNW_INC is concerned, I joined a few years ago and it's declined to a strange, semi active group nowadays. There's still guys that go to shows and meets and stuff, but a lot are apart of other groups, etc. When I joined it was a lot more like a 'crew' or 'car club/group' but it's lost that. It lost almost all the organized aspect of things, and now they rarely accept people and do things as a whole. We used to pack Nissan Fest, with 30+ cars and win majority of awards and take up a ton of show space. Not anymore though. So, we'll see, hopefully this summer they can get back on track, there needs to be more 240s in the group, its mainly all G35s and 350s, followed by G37s and 370s. I'm a part of so many groups I just pick and choose who I go cruise with, and it's usually just a good group of 'south end' guys and we do whatever, pizza, beer, cruise to Alki, etc. There needs to be a new group that cares who joins, but not to the point of obsession, just enough to keep the idiots out, but that is well organized and everyone can have fun / enjoy

on a side note.. I can't wait to come back to the states and play with cars. LOL
BoostyMcZface is offline   Reply With Quote