View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 07:43 AM   #23
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I've always respected you from afar. Now I will hate you from the shadows.

Countach levels of angular fender arches are shit. I really wish you guys could see that these 'innovators' in Japan are simply trying to do something 'new' only to get a leg up over their counterparts. His kits are stale so what does he do? Box fenders, yeah that will work. Speedhunters will promote him no matter what, and the Supreme kids will try to be the first to get the kit.

Heavy. Fuckin. Sigh.

EDIT:

OP, I know this is your thread but after reading that egregious title (What the new Silvia should look like) I really gotta say I hope Nissan never calls you for design ideas lol.
Oh trust me, I'm not saying the kit is a work of art and something revolutionary we've never seen before because frankly, he makes the same shit fit every car with just modifying how the same fender molds to a new chassis and where the fucking LED front lights will go. I heavily dislike the metal side plates but at least he's putting curvy shit on curvy cars. I never will and never have had ANY RB or RB-inspired kits or parts on my car and very rarely do I see a car with the kit on it that I'm like, okay, that's pretty cool. EXTREMELY rare.

Love me again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Pandem is a God Damn Plauge.
The fuck is a 'plauge?'

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
But you know what??? At least WE are sparking some interests..... I dunno but I felt this forum and car discussions were dying out. At least we have an affordable platform with some aftermarket kits to talk about....

Z's are not small platform rockets.... and pretty much no one other than miatas really have small affordable cars....

But like said personal preference.... if you don't like it maybe the Tom's version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMbh_jEfoPQ
Nope. Hate that.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote