View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 10:37 AM   #362
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
The old new house looked awesome, but the new new house also looks awesome! Congratulations.
Thanks! I think this will finally be the forever home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingmar F View Post
That are both really nice houses! and so much space compared to houses in the Netherlands
Thanks, My uncle from London visited the blue house this past summer and was blown away by how big just the basement was.

Not so much an update on the body work on car but It was a neat exercise which some of you may enjoy. Winter is coming and this ill allow me to do work on the car while at my computer (and 3d printer but more on that later.

My work recently got an Artec Leo scanner to help with onsite measure-ups. I was able to take it home to "practice" with over the weekend. Since the car has been in a bodyshop environment for the past year or so it was covered in dust. Perfect for scanning.

The tape over the headlights and placed over the fiberglass are just to give the scanner reference points.

After 20 min or so of scanning, this is the raw data from the scanner.

I spent a little time cleaning and aligning the scans in artec studio.

I intend on using this to make and print a cooling panel as well as side skirt extensions. I hate how the front lip sits 3 inches or so lower than the sideskirts but cant justify shipping them from Australia.

The impul grill fouls on the old aluminum cooling panel I made and many of the off the shelf parts do not fit GTST hood catch. Plus making things is fun.

Speaking of, made my own GTR hood.

I am going to start on the cooling panel first and will post progress as it uh ... progresses.