View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 10:30 AM   #373
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Big update time. I've had the car out of my possession for over a year now waiting on body work and paint. This weekend we finally got some colour laid out on the car and it looks Fantastic.

First are all the components which are to be painted black. Bye Bye banana wing.

Everything else was set to be painted JW0 or Millennium Jade. I chose this colour because I wanted to stay within the factory Nissan offerings and it doesn't exactly scream boy racer (the GT wing and canards will do that haha) .

Pre clear

Some minor assembly

Now the main event.

I am so stoked on how this turned out. Now its time for reassembly and since the car is back home I can also get to fitting the brakes and other parts I have sitting in boxes.

Oh yea and finally drive it.