View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 05:26 AM   #379
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Ive been slowly plugging away at this thing.

My company sent me to Austria to shadow design for 3 weeks at our facility over there. It just happened to be 8 minutes drive from the Redbull Ring in the small town of Knittlefeld.

During the 3 weeks I was there they had Porsche cup, Ferrari Challenge and a GT Race. The highlight of the trip was seeing the LongTail blast around the track.

Back in Canada and just been enjoying the car. Short lived as it soon went on jackstands for some tinkering.

During my time in Austria, I had some parcels arrive from Jesse Streeter. I picked up this used Kakimoto Regu 06&R from Crooooooooooober for a steal. It ended out being just over $500 shipped. The rolled tip is a nice detail and the slight angle will look nice with the diffuser.

While on Jackstands, things have snowballed (as they usually do) I came across a deal on some 350z rear brembos and figured it was a good time to finally tackle the brake swap.

Everything is so large that its comical

The setup had included brackets for the rear calipers but I will use the ones I designed. They've been collecting dust for the past couple years so not as shiny anymore. More trimming of the back plate is obviously required but they fit perfectly.

This is how the spaceship currently sits. Just waiting on fasteners for the calipers which should hopefully be here tomorrow.

-Jordie