Thread: Tafi (TR)
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 03:20 PM   #4
Tafi (TR)
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Tafi (TR) is an unknown quantity at this point
Problems with Tafi (TR)

L side mirror super loose which is not acceptable for my s14 project!

And seller never provided full pics of LH mirror even though I specifically asked for a pic and asked the condition of the LH mirror!!

I can provide proof of our messages with the seller and his replies regarding the condition of the mirrors, if anyone being dishonest it is the seller for trying to leave details out to sell the mirrors!

"I've never noticed" and "might not have been there" are not good enough. Where is the pic showing that there was no damage at that spot? Looseness of the mirrors is subjective and for me it is not acceptable. I am not exaggerating the situation, on the contrary you are trying to make it sound small for a part which costs $500. Eitherway you're bragging about your trader rating, I bought the mirrors and have sent you the payment, now I'm returning them while covering my a$$ due to distance and bad experiences, what is the problem? I should be the one complaining yet you and your sidekick are whining.

like I've not paid at first or not returning the item now, although you were misleading and I got your messages to prove that you where you could just call it a misunderstanding leave it at that instead of trying to badmouth me. As much as you have a seller rating I have a buyer rating and my project and the parts I have for it speaks for itself. I didn't manufacture all those parts in my garage, I bought all of them from different sellers and vendors and you're the only one complaining. Next time be more honest and descriptive about the parts you're selling. Don't sugarcoat it.

Last edited by Tafi (TR); 09-10-2014 at 03:55 PM..
Tafi (TR) is offline   Reply With Quote