View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 05:15 PM   #6
twhouston55

Trader Rating: (0)
twhouston55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJDM View Post
I agree with the first responder, even the best fiberglass won't fit 100% and no two cars are the same. It will require some tweeking to get it to fit how you'd like but you'll love the end result.

As far as authenticity try and email or call rocket bunny themselves, write down the numbers you have on the fenders and they should be able to confirm that they are genuine rocket bunny products

I wouldn't be too worried about this though as you said before, you ordered it from a relatively reputable dealer so I don't think they would charge you rocket bunny prices and send you ebay type junk

There's too much risk for them as a company to be doing that.
Thanks for the advice, that's not a bad idea. I would think that TF wouldn't do something like that but like I said I'm just being paranoid lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
If you dig a bit deeper on this forum theres a guy who bought "legit aero" from a reputable shop and he was experiencing the same problems as you too. Its a fairly recent thread if I remember right.
Hmm, I'm gonna look for it. Do you know remember what the conclusion of it was? lol
twhouston55 is offline   Reply With Quote