View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #365
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
The thread title needs to include "SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK" or something. Some of these questions can be answered with a little search time and some common sense.

Like this question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90240sx07 View Post
i wanna run possibly a 16x10 i know ill have to hammer out my wheel wells just dont know what offset to run was thinkin like +24 ish or around there
ride height will be adjusted to fit the rims accordingly
dont mind to do a slight roll in pull just want it to look good and have some traction
Answering this is a little redundant.

10" +24 will not fit the fronts. You will need spacers just to even get the wheels to mount.

You will have a lot of poke, so overs or flares will be needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
About to order new tires for my s2000...I know this is for s-chassis but I need tire advice.

I'm running 17x9.5 +28 all around. Currently running 245/40 nitto invo but they're too meaty. I want to run something smaller, preferably non directional, but still have a good performing tire. Debating between 215 or 225...I get a good deal on Continentals, but price isn't a huge deal. Cheaper would be good, that way I can buy something super meaty and sticky on my other wheels for track events.

I like dz101's, nt05's kinda suck, invos aren't bad either but they didn't last long at all
I take it that this is for your daily and occasional track. So with that said, I would go with the 225. The stretch is less extreme & you'll still have some meat. Don't know if you feel comfortable with taking this size to the track but it shouldn't be too bad.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote