View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 12:20 PM   #106
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
In 1997, if I walk up to a Nissan dealership and order the full optional aero package, do they tell me I"m getting "zenki" side skirts?

The analogy with taillights is not accurate- you cannot buy a Zenki from the factory with kouki taillights. The kouki tail lights ONLY come from kouki s14's; they *fit* on any s14, but they COME from only one source.

If I walk into a Japanese junk yard and find a junked s14 kouki with the FULL AERO PACKAGE, and I remove the sideskirts, am I holding KOUKI sideskirts? am I holding ZENKI side skirts?

No sir.

I am holding s14 optional aero side skirts. Not Zenki. Why is it so important for you to "claim" them as if they are some sort of exclusive item for the zenki?

Nissan sold s14 koukis from the factory with your so-called zenki skirts! I think that takes away all the zenki-ness right there!

jeez
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote