View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 12:50 PM   #15
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Alright, So I came back with a bunch of items from my trip...

Seeing shops first hand, and being able to pick up items in person is AMAZING! It was a shame that the exchange rates were terrible for Canadians. I would have bought a lot more. I can't wait to head back some time soon. Maybe Ebisu or a HKS Premium day...

So remember when I had paid to have the car stored to miss the terrible Canadian frost? Well it was a rather mild winter, so I could have transported it sooner... Oh well... Fast forward a few months, and I had a special delivery! All afternoon I was getting messages from friends who had seen my car heading across the city.

It was FINALLY at home... I was over the moon.

Now on to the "fun" things you get to deal with when a car is in storage for months. The battery was totally flat. I had to run back out to grab a new one in order to check things over, and get it into the garage...

Once that was sorted I was met with the "low fuel" light. I ended up riding dirty to the local 7-11 down the street to fill it up. No tags, no plates, still has the port sheets stuck to the windshield.

Now it's the rather interesting (not really) process of making this street legal for these mean streets of Ontario. But first lets give it a wash...

I got the car registered with the ministry so that I can get temp tags... On to safety and emissions...

Passed both, went back to the ministry with proof of both, and the car is now legal for use!

Party time!!!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...

Last edited by tricky_ab; 07-07-2017 at 08:54 PM..
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote