View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:21 AM   #136
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
i think that it takes a russian to install those onto the above s13

that being said, why dont you use your czecho/slovak common sense and do some measurements

you see, once you measure the dimensions of the nsx headlight assembly (which i have already done), and measure the dimensions of the s13 headlight bucket assembly (which i have already done), and measure the clearances between the headlight bucket assembly TO radiator core support (which i have already done) ................

then you realize that the above "looks-so-cool-online" race-spec drift car is purely show and:
1) cannot lift and retract, like its supposed to
2) is probably not aligned properly (i almost guarantee that)
3) has a radiator core support that has been cut and/or compromised

i, like dave chappelle, like believing in certain stereotypes being true. i have many russian friends and i can tell you that they do things in very russian ways. a search on youtube "crazy russian" will reveal many interesting videos, all of which are spectacular. what does this mean? this means that the above car is 100% "check me out" and 0% finished, usable, reliable product. also, list pricing on those headlights (new) is just shy of $700/each (for halogen projectors) and finding them used, while possible, is not easy.

what do i know, i sell cellular service for AT&T. the guy you want at clearcorners is that other mike (ie: not me)

A je to! (and if you understand czech, then you understand what it takes to install the above)

nazdar
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote