View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:08 AM   #403
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
Steve's birthday bash was awesome ending. Jeff...missed you there. ;D
I know!!! I worked throughout the day and didn't realize what time it was until like 10pm. Didn't want to cruise over and get smashed super late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
along with name tags we should make custom t-shirts with our mods list and maybe some pics of said custom work.

then we can be like, "hey those are some sweet welds bro!" or "heeyyy DUDE!! you have dg-5 coilovers?! OMG i have those too!!"
That would be really funny, but no one would want to make separate screens for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
Jkim0901 wasn't there was he?
LOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9K∙RACING™ View Post
No one comes here for the community anymore.
I'm here like 90% for the community! Miss you Joey we gotta catch up one of these times, especially if you've got a shop out my way!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote