View Single Post
Old 01-13-2002, 11:47 PM   #36
chickenmanq
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
chickenmanq is an unknown quantity at this point
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Luv on 10:55 pm on Jan. 13, 2002
OK first off ... its gonna be &quot;MY&quot; car... and 2nd my uncle does body work and has done told me that he would put in a targa top for me but only if i was for sure thats what i wanted and he was gonna paint my car for me totaling up with both of up to about 1g's Not bad i dont think... and as far as the turbo thing goes im not very up to date ob this shit but I know for a fact that it is possible and could work out to be a great car if i did that... because id have the sr20dett with an additional turbo added but Im not really sure what im gonna do about that yet .. still deciding, but so far im leaning towards the Hybrid.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

K, I'm a big time dreamer, but 1000 U.S. dollars for a custom targa top and paint job? &nbsp;What's the story on this uncle of yours? &nbsp;He work for the mob? &nbsp;As far as taking a semi-new 240, and immediately sticking a new engine in it, I'm all for it if you have the cash.

HOWEVER, it sounds like you don't know what you want, and you're going to end up with a half-assed project car that never materializes. &nbsp;And why the #### would you dish out the extra money for the small increase of a second turbo? &nbsp;Why not stick the Pathfinder engine in it if you're looking to make a custom 240sx? &nbsp;It's got 240 horses, and some ungodly amount of torque. &nbsp;That'll move you right quick. &nbsp;Better than the SR20DET or TT. &nbsp;Much less, it'll last longer.

Stick to the forums for another month, learn some more about automobiles, then go back to picking the car you want, IMHO.
chickenmanq is offline   Reply With Quote