View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 04:42 PM   #87
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
So annoying trying to get that bumper to hood gap right, especially with a KP hood. It's a bummer they don't fit better. Looks amazing though! I ran hood pins in addition to the factory latch with mine just for extra security. Much easier to hide them and make the gaps look OK on a black car though.

I’ll definitely mess around with it some more, and may just go through with pins if it still doesn’t look right

I’ve been extremely sick this past weekend so I didn’t get much of anything done. I gathered up enough strength to go to the shop and loosely mock up the Hot Road sides and rear. Im def digging it.

I’m hoping to have the kit painted and installed by Aug 23 so I can bring the car to Gridlife South like I had originally planned. If anyone else is planning to attend, feel free to hit me up!