View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #155
ETHANOLED SR
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
ETHANOLED SR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdinfinirx7 View Post
I saw your car at driftspeed a few days ago while we were dropping off parts for my brother in laws car. The blue s13.5 on the lift on top of your car.

Your car looks so nice in person specifically the engine bay. Good luck with the build
Thanks! Yeah I see that s13.5 there all the time now waiting for a heart transplant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofus228 View Post
Amazing build, I can't wait to see this thing running. Any thought about getting rear over fenders to give the back a little flare to match the front fenders?
Thanks! I'll probably get some over fenders to match the fronts later. I'm not too sure if I even like the fronts for keeps. Something's gotta give though to make it flow right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I really hate build threads with pictures of "LOOK WHAT I JUST BOUGHT" with no building involved so fucking lame.
LOL! If you're so blind that you missed all the building involved parts than why do you even care? I didn't mean to offend your little brain with pics of just parts, I've been so busy with work lately I haven't got a chance but to drop parts off to my tuner and my garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbackinit View Post
Then you can really hate yourself for speaking... had you read the thread or heck, even skimmed the pictures you would know that there was some serious fab efforts put here. Next time think before you make yourself look like a idiot. And if I could afford a s15 conversion id show it off too. If you don't likey don't looky.

Anyways....

Awesome build!!! Bay looks clean! Keep it up!
LMAO! Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by essforteen View Post
Not every One takes a pic of every step they take Its NOT a Writeup its a Build!

I know for a fact there was a lot of building going on, there was no time for "stop! i gotta take a pic for my build thread"!

Not trying to sound rude but im pretty sure this was a kinda spur of the moment post of a build thread! I know! i have helped him throughout his build!
Yeah it sure was a spur of the moment build thread! Thanks for all your help man! I'm sorry but I forgot to take some pics of the Z calipers you painted for me. I'll have them up soon.

Updates:
Well I took the car to Driftspeed a few weeks ago now to have it tuned by the infamous "Koji"!
I didn't get to finish a lot of the little things before taking it to him so he's been stuck having to do the little tedious tasks on top of the major one's like starting up the SR24 Beast for the first time and inspecting it thoroughly and so on.
My plan is to do a drive-ability tune initially so I can rack up some miles on the motor before we start boosting and putting down some heavy #'s. I'm still not sure, but I think I'll be tuning on pump gas for now till my fuel system is ready for ethanol later.
I got a chance to drop by Driftspeed for it's first start up and warm up yesterday, here are some vids and pics. More updates coming soon!

Last edited by ETHANOLED SR; 12-31-2010 at 01:23 PM..
ETHANOLED SR is offline   Reply With Quote