View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 12:24 AM   #656
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
msglngth.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by livelovesole View Post

S14 Block:
Necessary machine work (deck, hone&bore, hot tank, balance rotating assembly, etc)
CP SR20VE Pistons 87mm 9.0:0 comp. w/ gas ports
Manley H-Beam connecting rods
SR20VE Headgasket
OEM S14 water pump
Oversized water pulley
Plug off unecessary holes on block
Mazworxs timing mark relocation kit i prefer the Taarks one
Tomei oversized oil pan phase2 pan is pretty much identical,
i went to FRsport and had a phase2, a tomei, and circuit sports pan all right in front of me, and all 3 of them look like comparable quality. i have had a few people tell me that their tomei pans, the flange is not totally flat and they're had to either deck it or use additional silicone to seal.

Tomei oil filter relocation kit
ACL wpc treated bearings WPC is the shit. hit up Bluemoon / MKS in costa mesa if you need WPC service or engine building. they're partners with WPC
ARP main & head studs

P12 Head:
Hot tank and deck
Mazworx comversion kit again i prefer taarks, especially since their latest revision doesn't have a bunch of lines moving the solenoid elsewhere
Port & polish
Cnc combustion chamber machining to 87mm i agree this is overkill for your power goals
Q45 Throttle body what manifold are you planning on? xcessive is nice and very budget friendly, PRL is VERY nice but more ($800 range)
Denso IKH24 spark plugs

Turbo:
Full race top mount SR20VE exhaust manifold w/ dual wastegates
Custom 3in elbow and downpipe

Fuel:
Mazworx fuel rail (in kit)
All AN lines
255 walbro intake to bosch 044 external fuel pump
Surge tank setup
ID1000 fuel injectors maybe i missed it but are you running pump gas or e85 or race gas only?

I'm deciding between AEM pencil coils or IGN A1 coils but undecisive ao far. Any pros or cons
Between the 2?

Do you use the OEM SR20DET Timing Chain Kit with this setup?

Very undecisive on a turbo, any personal recommendations ?

I don't want to select a standalone until I find out what my tuner will recommend and is most comfortable with, but any recommendations on this as well or personal favorites with good amounts of failsafes ?

Are any of the S13 guys running into any issuses with hood clearances? I have a dmax vented hood and curious if it'll clear or am i going to have to shave some off.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote