View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 08:05 AM   #185
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
I own and build my cars such that I can reliably drive the hell out of them, however even when I was young I never had the reckless gene that some do. The expectation to me is that I put in the work into my car to be able to drive it all day and then drive it home looking the same as it did that morning (other than some more rubber boogers) and I expect events to be run accordingly (safely).

I can't get with the "rubbin's racin" mindset for events geared at amateurs in street cars. I look at photos of the early Club4AG drift days from 20 years ago and everyone's there in their shiny clean dailys, no missing bumpers, no bash bars.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote