View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 07:48 AM   #204
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I'm glad I moved. There was this one asshole that kept coming to my door begging me to sell him my car. The house was on a main road and visible to a ton of people just doing their daily thing.
Even after telling said asshole that I will never sell.
I put the car back together (new wheels/tires, new steering wheel, put in non-brown seats) and have it road ready, save for a brake caliper I need to replace, sold that house and stored the car in my cousin's garage. I plan to finish clearing my own garage tomorrow so I can bring the car home within the next couple of weeks, where I will replace that caliper and install my stereo shit back in it, then take her about where I will be badgered to sell at every other stoplight.

I got my first steering wheel, my first two sets of wheels, suspension, mirrors, taillights and 5-lug setup all from Zilvia people.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote