View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 05:57 PM   #17
snorkelcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
snorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her self
Christmas 2015 I came back home to find my dad put a ton of time into polishing the valve cover as a present. Too stoked on it, he's the man.

I can't deal with the rustycrusty even if these parts aren't normally seen there was still tons of rusty dust coming off them. I just knocked off the rust the best I could and shot them with some rust prevention paint.

I machined a new steering column bushing just because I had free material for it.

The whole bay harness laid out and labeled so it can be condensed and tucked.

If you've ever lost a penny I found it . .

So last summer I pulled the trigger on some wheels. I think they were in Tokyo Xtreme racer Drift . . .? Pretty sure that's where I fell for them. I also saw this add a few months before seeing these for sale.

They're 15x7.5 -2, not sure if I want to rebuild them or not. I also happened across these for a unbelievable deal, listed as "yokohama wheels." Also featured is the ugliest corner on my car . . . I can't wait to strip the paint and bondo off of it.

Thanks for looking out, NISR20MO.

Last edited by snorkelcoupe; 08-11-2017 at 09:46 AM..
snorkelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote