View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 11:20 AM   #37
wootwoot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnRyan
Sold my s13 in October last year and bought a '02 a4 3.0 6spd quattro sport - now just bought another s13, and will consider selling the Audi for the same reason...no fun, at least not enough to jusitfy the $400/month payment plus premuim insurance. Got a little oversteer ONCE, I'd love to track it - but
the cheap-o s13 is more fitting/fun for now.

Also, only worthwhile modding option is suprcharger @ $5k

Now- were talking two very different cars here, audi is definately faster, but for my $, I save a ton and have more fun with RWD...but instantly lose the looks/status symbol of the lux car Not to mention grip/confidence is unbelivable in dry/rain/snow -all conditions really.. very different from the uneasiness I experinced in the 240sx a few times around a wet corner with a little throttle input and hill to throw the weight around.

My $.02 - note I still have Audi...still undecided on sale of it? = Money Pit

It sounds like you love German luxuries but still like fast cars and you want rwd. A s13 sounds like a terrible idea to me for you, why not e36 m3?.....It seems pretty obvious to me =)