View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 11:39 AM   #46
Danb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Danb is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Goodness gracious I just reviewed the first page again. Completely blown away with the amount of fab work done here. You're a role model, bro! rofl

Plus that dirtbike and those ATVs are wicked! I have a CR125 still after selling my CRF450R last year. I still miss my Banshee. The Raptor 700 is on my short list. Riding the trails here in Florida are fun. I use my dual sport DR-Z400S a lot now especially because certain forest areas prohibit off-highway vehicles so that bike is my cheat code
Well in the beginning, to be honest i didn't know a lot about what i was doing with the fab stuff. I could make metal pieces but the welding wasn't very good and later once it kind of clicked with me, i went back and ground down a lot of it and redid it lol. The floor pan piece was totally reworked on both sides just to make sure it was safe LOL.

Nice man, i had a banshee years ago and wish i would had held on to it. They are so expensive now days. The DRZ sounds fun, i wouldn't mind having a dual sport or adventure style bike, i could see myself enjoying that. I built an enduro bike this past winter, been tackling some of the GA mountain terrain this year gearing up to run some enduro or cross county races soon.