Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 07:52 AM   #14
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Gonna be honest, after I leave the 240 world, I'm going to S2000's. Honda chassis engineering and the F20/22C are pretty damn amazing in that package. Makes me not so scared of N/A to turbo projects anymore. GTX3076r on the S2K = Oh, hello low end torque! Kicks the raw dog shit out of the Z33 in terms of power production. Plus the S2k still looks good on 17's, which means tires are less expensive. Not necessarily a strong pick for drifting though.
Chassis & suspension felt good, (lack of) torque from motor felt like poo. S2000's are good cars though, but its a convertible... and a convertible will always be a convertible. Once you own one, you'll know what I am talking about. Good rigidity, all things considered.

Plus, its pretty sad how often their seats get stolen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
i like the s2000 a lot, but the fact that its not really too "driftable" steers me away from them
Says who? I had no problem sliding the S2000. I found the Z33 more snappy and difficult to control.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote