Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 10:43 AM   #17
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
I owned a S2000 out here in Japan and it's a DAMN good car. You only need to see one perform and an AutoX or Circuit event to be convinced. The lack of torque is pretty lame, but a supercharger, let alone a turbo makes up for it.

I was a convertible hater too, but I didn't mind it one bit when the weather was perfect. Although I did rock an OEM hardtop, some days I couldn't resist but to leave the hardtop in the garage.

I also thought the interior was perfectly simplistic. Having all the controls a fingers length away is genius.