Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 10:45 PM   #27
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
That was my red Z you posted OP. I went from s14 to 350Z and now back in s14 again haha. Nothing wrong with the Zs though I just love the s chassis and it's type of style, but I have been really wanting another Z as well because I miss it, who knows maybe some day.

Good things about the 350z are it is newer car and super reliable NA. The later model HR motor is king if you can afford it, like night and day difference. The Z is super easy as in doesn't take much at all to have a fun nicely modified car unlike taking 1000s of different parts to make a decent 240. It is really easy to drift and a great bang for your buck ride as they are becoming ever more cheaper.

Here are a few pics of mine before I sold it about 2 years ago.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote