View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #14
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Now that I've read the rules, and I understand, I'm fine with the content being taken down. But I'll still voice my opinion on the matter. Like I said, I'm not asking to have the rules changed. But taking both trailers down and labeling it as "Illegal content" is pretty ridiculous, and somewhat insulting, especially seeing as in all the footage in the trailers, a total of 4 shots were in a "street drifting" situation. KDF does not condone street drifting in any way, but when we are trying to show the spirit of the sport, and why all of these guys put their heart into it, sometimes a track day is not possible for some of these dudes to show why they do it, especially in the time frame we had. It's a total bummer to see it labeled something of an illegal level. Out of every place the trailers are posted, this is the only one who classifies it as such. That's why I think this whole thing is lame. Still is, and always will be.

But it's zilvias rules, so there's not much else I can say.