Thread: No oil pressure
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 09:20 PM   #4
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsmturbo View Post
Were is everyone getting there oil pans I can?t find one?
You're probably going to have to source a used pan since KA pans show discontinued in the Nissan system. The part number is 11110-53F00 if you want to try tracking one down though.

If it were me I'd replace the pump and pan since they're fairly cheap and let it eat. A light knock on startup can be a sign of a bad pump, but with pressures that low there's likely some other wear issues at play as well (or the gauge is reading wrong). If you replace the pump and the pressure is still low its probably time to start looking for a replacement longblock to have on hand for when the inevitable happens.

I would also grab a skidplate while your at it. Several companies make them for these cars and its cheap insurance that will hopefully save the hassle of having to replace the pan again in the future. Mine has saved my ass several times over the years.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote