View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 08:29 PM   #167
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection

this is my teenage mutant skyrine.... come along way with a badass color that everyone say would look hurt bag

total cost was 900 dollars and lots of sandpaper... paint cost me about 350 with clear coat and everything just went to a local paint shop got a single stage base by just mixing metallic silver and olive and army green until i got a color i liked.... the metallic silve really lightened the color and gave the look of an expensive paint color... did all the prep myself just lots of sanding and took it to a cheap paint shop they sprayed it for 600 and threw some bad ass rainbow sparkles in the clear to finish everything off

only recommendation if doing a budget paint job don't cheap out on the clear took way more coats to cover sparkles than a good clear
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote