View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 02:11 PM   #74
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
All round 2 inquiries, please shoot me a PM. I have some updates.

Come on down. I have some in stock.

Only some seats are in stock. If I don't have it, you will have to participate on the group buy. And yes, you are correct, unless it's a logo seat.

sent you a pm on saturday and still no answer??? this message was sent on 8-12-09 and payment was mailed out the following day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

so just to make sure... as soon as you recieve our payment, youre gonna place the order and it should be about 3 weeks to get here??? just need a close estimate on the time frame to tell all my friends once i tell them the payment is sent.

thanks for all your help!!!
Hi Jason, you are exactly correct. The day we get the payment we will have our order placed and it will take about 3 weeks to get here. Once we get it, we will make sure all your seats are on the same pallet and ship it out to you.

Thank You
-Karl
i know it says subject to restocking fee or whatever balony you decided to add on but its not our fault you couldnt meet your eta that you quoted me on. since you quoted us all under a month and you are going over that date by more than another month is there any way we can just get a FULL refund???

thanks for your time, jason
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is offline   Reply With Quote