Thread: Post DD6 Party
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 04:28 PM   #146
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
specators are funny
i hear them talking sh*t but they arent out there. if i hear someone talk crap, i'll call them on it. my friend has done it before and i do to. anyways, just words to the wise. if you are there (not you i mean anyone) posing and talking crap, dont come. dont show up. if your there to enjoy the day and pose and have fun, stop by.

i hate people who talk Sh*t but dont put their money..er..car, where thier mouth is.

i hate posers.

anyways, yeah come early because sometimes they WILL NOT let people in if it gets more crowded near end of day.

werd.
see you guys there. georgia: i cant wait to drive your car hahahahaha..
i hope theyhave a high speed course set up..i love high speed drifts..mm so much fun. chokudori high speed...aaaaah love it
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote