View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Chicago Area 240sx Meet - Buffalo Wild Wings Skokie, IL

• Date: October 27th, 2007
    Where: Buffalo wild Wings, Skokie
    Time: 5-7pm meet/chill - 7pm we eat
    Address: 7020 Carpenter Rd. Skokie, IL 60077
    Map:

Do not show up later than 7pm.

After we all eat and check out the cars for a bit more, we will probably head to chicago via I94 around 9:30-10pm for a cruise and some pictures. If you think of any particular spot you think would be good for pictures, AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO GET THERE, i am open for suggestions. please let me know before the date of the meet.

as with any other meet, we ask for no burnouts, no revving, and no showing off while behind the wheel. we do NOT tollerate any of it, and you will be asked to leave.

hope to see a huge turnout at this meet. we all know the past few have been very uneventful.

http://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.co...7-07-t1090.htm

-kevin
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links