View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #385
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearalbino View Post
Im sorry to hear that. From my research, the fueled kit is by far the best engineered and thought out kit on the market. Not to metion the owner of the company was sent though GM's training program.
LOL.... Well considering there is hardly any information or pictures to be seen of this kit you speak of, then I'm not sure how you would expect me to make any other decision than what I did. I talked with Sikky extensively and they seem to know what they are doing. I'm not saying Fueled's kit isn't just as good or better than Sikky's, there is just no info on it.

As far as GM's training program, that doesn't necessarily mean anything to me. In my profession, an individual whom is certified and/or went to school for the profession can still be horrible at the job. I would venture to say most of your top fabricators did not go to a fabrication specific school nor are they certified in anything. If you've got it, you've got it!

Please feel free to post more info on the kit if you have it!

I'm assuming since you are both from AZ, then you have some connection with the company or you are simply pushing local business... correct me if I'm wrong.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote