View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 12:41 PM   #88
ADIDASilvias
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by travon47 View Post
This is not true, they sell an oem series with corrugated plastic sleeving and electrical tape. lol
Yes I realize I bought the Pro Series harness, but even the OEM series looks quite a bit better than the stock harness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travon47 View Post
Also I ordered the ground kit they offer, honestly I have no idea where you would even attach anything and proved to be a waste of money, atleast for me and my swap
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9F...kzS1o1Q3c/view

^Linky to the WS install guide for the 5 point ground kit. Read some reviews of people upgrading the grounds on their chassis. It makes a pretty noticeable difference in a few areas, and bad grounds can cause some very difficult to diagnose issues. I'm pretty sure that's what killed my Stanza, though tracking down which ground was the culprit was more than the car was worth at the time.
ADIDASilvias is offline   Reply With Quote