View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 03:44 AM   #323
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
I don't remember selling you anything, but maybe I did. By high and mighty , I mean that you act like you were the first one there on the scene , or have been around to see it all. Maybe your just that damn old. I wasn't old enough to buy a new s13 and s14 and drive at the same time, but I don't see how that makes me full of shit. My bad. I was around then too, and it was common to see after market 15s, and 16s, we just lived in different places and back when I was getting into it, like 2000ish, I rarely saw a modified s13 or s14 but the majority of people ran 16s and 17s from what I remember. Anyway, it doesn't matter, but I know that although you may think I am full of it, I am not, its just the smallest meaningless shit, strikes a nerve in you to feel like you need to correct anyone and everyone. It gets really annoying, more annoying than miss information. You seem to forget the sense of community or you just want to be the book keeper or the leader.

Im not even mad, it just seems like every other post is you being an oldfart. I should have just taken it to pm, and asked you what your beef was.

by the way, that white kouki looks a little weird with wheels that small.
It's called trolling.

Even if the thread's title changed, there will still be people who would nit pick at the content of the thread or individuals participating within it.