View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 02:51 PM   #26
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_land View Post
I imagine we will be seeing more JDM Zenkis and Koukis on the streets in the next few years. They will start becoming legal very soon. I think another 9 years and S15s will start becoming legal. And I’m sure there will be a long line of people that will buy one (including myself).

Just look how the US market has become flooded with R32 gtst. Sorry for any Non GTR R32 owners, but I definitely think people should look at other opinions or save the money for something better.

There is definitely a supply in my area. Mostly red tops from $1500-3500. The problem is these engines have been in the states for years now and have been beat to death by multiple owners. I don’t trust a lot of these SRs people are selling nowadays.

I wonder if SRs are cheaper in Canada or the UK because they actually have Silvia’s in those countries?

I would think there won't be many Silvia's running around because so many have been chopped up for the SR's in them.

Yea see no way I would pay 2500 or more for a redtop. A notchtop sure.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote