View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 03:32 PM   #23743
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Actually, this is exactly what you're looking for. Cardone Part number 20-0058F
5/8 Barbed filter, and $18 on amazon. Win/Win

https://www.amazon.com/Cardone-Servi.../dp/B00A6RLS8K
Update in case anyone is wondering, just got this piece in from rock auto. Perfect for the application, lowkey polished aluminum look to it. My steel wool inside catch can idea didn't go as smoothly. Turns out the GK unit has more baffling than expected, I couldn't just easily stuff steel wool in. Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
For an oil cooler on an SR20, what is a safe, but not overcompensating length of 10AN braided hose I should expect to buy? Setup will likely be Tomei block, line to Grex oil filter relocation/thermostat on RH strut tower, then line to the core on the RH side of the rad support in front of the radiator. I don't really have any obstructions in the battery tray area to worry about.
Can anyone help a brother out here? Should be a relatively common setup. Summit sells 10AN line in a variety of lengths so knowing this can help me make an accurate purchase.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote