View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 03:03 PM   #23755
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
For an oil cooler on an SR20, what is a safe, but not overcompensating length of 10AN braided hose I should expect to buy? Setup will likely be Tomei block, line to Grex oil filter relocation/thermostat on RH strut tower, then line to the core on the RH side of the rad support in front of the radiator. I don't really have any obstructions in the battery tray area to worry about.
I run the same setup. tomei block, greddy thermo, and I have the cooler mounted between the rad and the intercooler, all with -10 line. I squeezed the line between the rad and the right hand upright to the rad support. I think I purchased 8-10 feet of it. You may have a little left over, but that'll give you a little breathing room incase you make a mistake.