View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #11
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
May 11th Update:

Lordco is now offering us some sponsorship by donating some gift certificates for us to raffle off. As well Island Honda is providing some Tom Tom GPS units and some Honda Apparel. Arrowsmith Golf and Country club have donated 18 holes of golf for four including carts. Discovery Honda in Duncan is once again supplying us with a BBQ at the checkpoint. For those of you coming over on the Friday night, we have been given some gift certificates for The Swiftsure Lounge, so we may just go for a small cruise and end up down in the inner harbor for some drinks.

I am continuing to receive donation offers from sponsors, which means again this year we are going to end up with a lot of stuff..., Never a bad thing.

Last years prize money for the highest hand was $500.00 won by nightzone who borrowed mecton2003's S2000 while he was off in Libia for 6 months. Nightzone graciously donated $200 back to the charity. Second place won $300.00, and that prize went to Murray, an S2000 owner from Peachville. Third prize went to ssthrd from Parksville. That was a nice $200.00 and again went to an S2000 owner from our very own S2Ki. I expect that the prizes will be in the same denomination this year (depending of course on participation numbers).

I hope to have the menu posted soon, we are still working out the details around that.

Register Here: 2012 Vancouver Island Poker Run | Import Meet

Last edited by DDonovan; 05-22-2012 at 05:23 PM..
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote