View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #15
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
June 10th Update:

The top three donated items that will be up for raffle this year so far are:
1) One week in Whistler - donated by The Honda Way in Abbotsford.
2) One evening stay free at the Sunrise Ridge Resort on Vancouver Island (value $175.00).
3) Round of golf for 4 including carts - donated by Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club.

This is only 3 items, we have many, many more.

Monkey Nutz racing in Vancouver has also added sponsorship in the form of a donation of 2 motul 300v gift certificates worth approximately 200 each. Mt Washington has offered up some free Ski passes and Tubing passed for the upcoming season. Items continue to come in. Saunders Subaru will also be donating items again this year. We have also been offered as a donated raffle item, a gift certificate worth $50,000 yen towards a JDM imported car from Pacific Coast JDM in Japan.

Just a reminder that you MUST per-register for this event. I need to have rough numbers for ordering food, letting sponsors know about how many freebie items to provide, as well as to align arrival and departure times at each checkpoint so we can finish up in time for dinner at Mt Washington. When registering you have the option to select if you are 100%, more than 50%, or less than 50% committed to attending. Please if you are seriously thinking of attending, register early to help me out.

Register here:
http://www.importmee...sland-poker-run

There is only 2 months left and I have to cut off registration two weeks before the event so food orders can be put in. I will only be able to allow a handful of entries beyond that date. Payments will be required two weeks before the event as well.

Thanks in advance.
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote