View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #20
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
July 16th Update

Well the Poker Run is just one month away. If you have registered it is time to start thinking about paying for the event, and a big thanks to those of you that have already paid me.

I have been told by a number of people that have registered that they have a bunch of friends interested in attending and will probably come along. If you are interested in attending please fill out the registration form locate here: http://www.importmee...sland-poker-run . For me to sort out starting times and how long we can stay at each checkpoint and the dinner times, as well as the dinner numbers themselves, I need to have people register in advance of the event. While I can add a handful of people say in the last week, I really need to have the numbers firmed up two weeks in advance of the event date. So fill out that registration form please.

Here is the route. For those of you that attended last year, the route has changed a bit. We have a few new Checkpoints this year in French Creek Resort and Sunshine Ridge Resort. Tigh-Na-Mara had other commitments and this year Mt Washington will only be the end point, it will not be a checkpoint. Again I have made every effort to show off our beautiful island and stay off the main highways. All roads have been checked to ensure they are good for our lowered cars.

Start to Checkpoint #1 - From 4000 Seymour to Campus Honda
Checkpoint #1 - #2 - From Campus Honda to Discovery Honda
Checkpoint #2 - #3 - From Discovery Honda to Nanaimo Honda
Checkpoint #3 - #4 - From Nanaimo Honda to Sunrise Ridge Resort
Checkpoint #4 - #5 - From Sunrise Ridge Resort to French Creek House Resort
Checkpoint #5 - #6 - From French Creek House Resort to Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club
Checkpoint #6 - #7 - From Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club to Island Honda
Checkpoint #7 - End - From Island Honda to Mt Washington Resort (Alpine Lodge)

Click on the links above to get a Google Map of the route. There is a checkbox that says "include large map", make sure that is selected to view the map. I will be supplying printed maps to all participants so you won't need to print these off. Really looking forward to seeing some of the previous participants and in meeting some of you new ones. Thanks again for helping me to help send these kids to summer camp!

Last edited by DDonovan; 07-23-2012 at 12:53 PM..
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote