View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 09:00 AM   #50
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by va240dude View Post
Nice, I have Splitfires on my RB25 and like them! I ran into the same issue too with going with a cheap knockoff aftermarket air filter and the plastic started cracking like crazy since its complete crap. Imagine if it had gotten sucked up into the turbo? Had to order a new HKS one! Live and learn lol
Yup, so far the splitfires have been very good. Car idles & drives much better and yea I was little upset my Air filter went bad but it was so cheap so I'm not surprised. Definitely a live and learn situation like you mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Great looking car you have here man. Looks like you're trying to do it the right way with high quality products too, so props. Sadly even when you get the best stuff there always tends to be fit and finish issues hah. I'm excited to see where you take this thing.
Thanks and yea now that I can afford it I'm trying to replace everything with better products haha. Definitely owe you a alot for the roll center thread you made. Helped out a ton since I know very little about suspension.