View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab
ZEROLIFT RB Engine Swap Mount Kit for 240sx !

Zerolift RB Engine Mount Kit !!!

The ZEROLIFT Mount Kit is meant to utilize your 240SX Chassis Subframe as well as Motor Mounts unlike other kits that require you to use a specific isolator style mount. This will allow you to expand into solid aftermarket mounts for racing purposes or if you prefer to keep the softer feel you may reuse the stock 240sx motor mounts.

The mounts are made of 3/16” Steel that has been Laser Cut, Brake Bent, and Tig Welded.

The Mounts are Lifetime Warranted against manufacturing flaws I.E. Welds Breaking, Bends Warping BUT are NOT Warranted against Rust or Corrosion caused by wear and tear or the weather.

We have had numerous customers use these in high horsepower applications without any issues.

The Installation of the mount kit not too bad, they consist of 2x Subframe Brackets 2x Engine Brackets 1x Transmission Bracket.

The Mounts are finished in a Satin Black Powder Coat.

Pictures of the product and installation are below :

This mount kit is compatible with RB20, RB25, and RB26.
I have yet to have any customers try them with a RB30

The cost of the RB Mount Kit is $250 + $10 Shipping anywhere in the continental USA.

I can also ship International, please contact me for a shipping quote.

Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions
[email protected]

or call me at 513-874-2508

Thank you,
Robert
Email - [email protected]

Zerolift facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Zerolift

Last edited by Zerolift Autolab; 05-03-2010 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: contact info
Sponsored Links