View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #342
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyh View Post
well the fun part is it actually is illegal. federally I have no idea. but in California if I told someone to kill themselves, online or in person, and they did, I could be charged with assisted manslaughter. it was enacted in late 2012 after the whole Amanda todd thing.

so I do stand by what I say, the troll was the federally illegal part.

then everyone else jumped on me and I just kept stirring the pot.
Why the fuck do you feel the need to suck SO much ass? I'll quote Bart Simpson on this "I didn't know it was possible to both suck and blow at the same time".

I don't get it, all you're doing is digging yourself in deeper and making yourself look like more and more of a tool. Nobody believes you're not serious. EVERYONE knows you've got a bunch in your panties and just can't let it go because apparently you don't have ANYTHING better to do. Personally, I'll check back in a day or two and see if you're still acting like a bitch...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote