View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #351
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
*anxiously awaits California to break off and sink into the ocean*

(Is this how you properly troll someone?)
You're from Georgia, there's a LOT of things you can't do properly, including "trolling" apparently. Here's a list i compiled:

-retaining all your teeth
-accepting "minorities"
-rational, intelligent thought
-enunciating while speaking
-resisting the temptation to "do" your siblings

EDIT: I must admit though, you're MUCH better at this than coreyh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyh View Post
I really haven't been trying to get banned, but look at my post count, I joined this site to see the build section. its just full of two other groups of people

1.Old "purists" that think they're better than everyone.
2.Young fanboys that think they're better than everyone.

so I mean it really doesn't matter for me what happened from here. ive gotten enough information for my builds that I could leave. I just cant figure out how to delete my profile. if its possible
Yeah, I SERIOUSLY do not believe that you've got enough information for a "build". Maybe a "drift missile". Building a quality vehicle takes knowledge and skill. I HIGHLY doubt you possess either. Why do you have to delete your profile? You COULD just shut up and move on. I guess I'm just an "old purist" at heart, I can live with that...

In any case, I've had my fun, I'm out...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote