View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 07:21 AM   #337
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Not the update I wanted to make but I feel its important to keep people updated.

As everyone else echoed the Otaku adapter kit is TRASH and will leak no matter what. I've taken every precaution with getting this to work and it leaks no matter what I did. It Achilles heal of this kit is the added points of failure. Stock you have a single leak point where there manifold meets the head.

With this kit, you create 3 potential leak points.

I've gone back to my single throttle setup for the time so I can enjoy the car.

Not to give up on having ITBs, I have also ordered a stock lower plenum to cut and weld on adapters I have designed and had machined at work.

Ill keep everyone updated as we move forward.

The new garages are a nice place to work though

Exterior overhaul in the works too

-Jordie