View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 05:16 AM   #340
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
This thing is really cool man. I dig all the little details you can get perfect by 3D printing them first. Good stuff.
Thanks. Thats the part of the project I enjoy the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Which kit is that? How is the fitment?

Kmak Aero?
RocketZ?
Rear overs and sides are Rocketz. The rear quarters on this car have always been kind of soft. this allows me to fix the rusty areas and add more shape to the body at the same time.

The fronts are reps which fit like they have been run over by a forklift during transit. Ill probably source something else.

Ive got some more aero doodads on the way to move it away from the OEM GTR aesthetic to make it more of my own.

Paint in the next month or so