View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 10:20 AM   #342
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately the car didn't get dropped off to my body guy until November where he is working on it through the winter. It should be done in the next month or so. Its been a busy last 2 or so months as we had our first, a little girl in the end of January.

In what little spare time I have, I revisited the ITB issue and machined some parts to rid of the god awful Otaku adapter plates. I cut the stock lowe manifold down and machined some plates out. I really should have done this from the start and saved myself the stress.

It still needs to be welded and ported but the plan is in place. I just need to find more time.

I also started acquiring parts for a Porsche Cayenne Brembo caliper upgrade. All little things I can do why the car is in bodyshop purgatory.

The next update should be more exciting (if Zilvia is still around )

-Jordie