View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 06:54 AM   #359
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Wait, you moved again?
I have a problem. LOL.

But in reality the house was too big for us and it was in a community of retired professionals. Not the best place to raise a kid as there were no others around. But the worst thing was the trees. it was a constant battle against falling limbs and the mosquitos were terrible.

We weren't actively looking to move but this Mid Century gem popped up. Its in a community of younger families and has river views and access.

It was designed by famous Canadian architect Victor Prus and we bought it from my highschool art teacher.

I'm not moving again until the little one can at least help. Moving with a 6mo old is not recommended.