View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 09:19 AM   #3
Chewbaca
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Chewbaca is an unknown quantity at this point
At this stage it was about 4 in the evening and i hit Oranmore South Galway - i was in need of refueling

I went into the shop and got a coffee and when i came out i met a guy off of Drift Ireland - he liked the car and we were just chatting away - he had an s15. i told him i had planned to stay that night in Limerick City with a friend of mine but he wasnt finished work til 11 so i had about 7 hours to kill. He told me to kill the evening i HAD TO go into Co Clare and do the coastline of it - so i did

I think this is Ballyvaughan Co Clare but i could be wrong

The Burren and The Corkscrew Co Clare

LaHinch Co Clare

Willie Clancy statue Milltown Malby Co Clare

I got the Ferry then (just in time) from Kilimer to Tarbert

Just off the ferry in Tarbert

Headed towards Limerick through Foynes - pulled in here on the side of the road and must have sat for about 2 hours chatting to a fella out walking his dog - never got his name but he told me all about the great scenery and driving roads still ahead of me

I stayed in Limerick that night with a friend of mine from up home in Donegal - we hit the pub for a few quiet ones - a Lock-In later and we ended up drinking til 4am

After a fry the next morning i hit the road again heading south - i took the route the guy with the dog told me about - heading for Newcastle West

I was aiming to hit Molls Gap coming out of Kilarney but lord knows what road i took but i ended up in Kilgarvan Co Kerry (i think)

Chewbaca is offline   Reply With Quote