View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 09:20 AM   #4
Chewbaca
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Chewbaca is an unknown quantity at this point
Ended up in Kenmare Co Limerick without going over Molls Gap

At this stage it was getting on in the evening and i wanted to hit Cork that night so i rang a friend of mine from Cork and asked her was Molls Gap worth going to see because it meant id be going back to Kilarney to come back down to Cork again - she reckoned i HAD TO see Molls Gap - glad she convinced me because it was class

Got some videos of driving through it so il try get them uploaded onto youtube and put them up after

I got to Cork about 8 o clock that night - wanted to see Rory Gallaghers (the guitarist from Donegal) Grave out in Ballincolig

Plus we dont have Eddie Rockets in the north so i had to get some of that - serious food

Left Cork on the Friday Morning and headed East towards Waterford

Came into Youghal Co Cork - another place that had me sitting on the roadside for about an hour

Kept the Heel to the Steel and got as far as Waterford in No time

So the first half of the week was all about the scenery but now it was CAR TIME

Flip from JUICEBOX got onto me and told me to drop by so he could show me some cool cars and get a feature of my own car

Juicebox Feature Time

After taking me to see lots of cool garages with lots of cool cars in them that arent out and about on the internet - i hit the road towards Co Carlow

Met up with Declan Byrne so he could show me his Track ready Silvia s14 - cracking set up machine

Stayed in a cracking wee B&B in Carlow which gave me a cool Room Number

Chewbaca is offline   Reply With Quote